Who we are
Our website address is:
dotX interactive we respects the privacy of everyone users that uses our Website dotxinteractive.com , as well as other device or online applications related or connected thereto (collectively, the “Sites”). The following Company Privacy Notice is designed to inform you, as a user of the Sites, about the types of personal information that Company may gather about or collect from you in connection with your use of the Sites. It also is intended to explain the conditions under which Company uses and discloses that personal information, and your rights in relation to that personal information.
- HOW WE COLLECT AND USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- DO WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
General Provisions Company contractually prohibits its contractors, affiliates, vendors and suppliers from disclosing any personal information received from Company, other than in accordance with this Privacy Notice. These third parties may include advertisers, providers of games, utilities, widgets and a variety of other thirdparty applications accessible through the Sites. Company neither owns nor controls the third-party websites and applications accessible through the Sites. Thus, this Privacy Notice does not apply to personal information provided to or gathered by the third parties that operate them. Before visiting a third party, or using a third-party application, whether by means of a link on the Sites, directly through the Sites or otherwise, and before providing any personal information to any such third party, users should inform themselves of the privacy policies and practices (if any) of the third party responsible for those Sites or applications, and should take those steps necessary to, in those users’ discretion, protect their privacy.
- MOBILE DEVICE ADDITIONAL TERMS
This Privacy Notice is used for a mobile application.
• Mobile Device. If you use a mobile device to access the Sites or download any of our applications, we may collect device personal information (such as your mobile device ID, model and manufacturer), operating system, version personal information and IP address.
• Geo-Location Personal Information. Unless we have received your prior consent, we do not access or track any location-based personal information from your mobile device at any time while downloading or using our mobile application or our services, except that it may be possible for Company to determine from an IP address the geographic location of your point of connectivity, in which case we may gather and use such general location data.
• Push Notifications. We send you push notifications if you choose to receive them, letting you know when someone has sent you a message or for other service-related matters. If you wish to opt-out from receiving these types of communications, you may turn them off in your device’s settings.
• Mobile Analytics. We use mobile analytics software to allow us to better understand the functionality of our mobile software on your phone. This software may record personal information, such as how often you use the application, the events that occur within the application, aggregated usage, performance data and where the application was downloaded from. We do not link the personal information we store within the analytics software to any personal information you submit within the mobile application.
Users under the age of 13 may NOT register and/or provide personal information to the Sites.
The Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (“COPPA”) protects the online privacy of children under 13 years of age. We do not knowingly collect or maintain personal information from anyone under the age of 13, unless or except as permitted by law. Any person who provides personal information through the Sites represents to us that he or she is 13 years of age or older. If we learn that personal information has been collected from a user under 13 years of age on or through the Sites, then we will take the appropriate steps to cause this personal information to be deleted. If you are the parent or legal guardian of a child under 13 who has become a member of the Sites or has otherwise transferred personal information to the Sites, please contact Company using our contact personal information below to have that child’s account terminated and personal information deleted.
- PRIVACY NOTICE CHANGES
Company may, in its sole discretion, change this Privacy Notice from time to time. Any and all changes to Company’s Privacy Notice will be reflected on this page and the date of the new version will be stated at the top of this Privacy Notice. Unless stated otherwise, our current Privacy Notice applies to all personal information that we have about you and your account. Users should regularly check this page for any changes to this Privacy Notice. Company will always post new versions of the Privacy Notice on the Sites. However, Company may, as determined in its discretion, decide to notify users of changes made to this Privacy Notice via email or otherwise. Accordingly, it is important that users always maintain and update their contact personal information.